Monday, December 16, 2013

A Merry Christmas Phase II Update

Hello and Merry Christmas to all. I have made enough headway to put together another post. Again, stopping and waiting for parts is the most frustrating of delays. However, I have managed to get the headlights and turn signals in. All new brake and clutch hydraulic lines are installed. I bench bled and installed the master cylinder. New rear wheel brake cylinders are installed as well as shoes and pads all around. I still need to bleed the brakes and clutch. Lastly, I installed the header after having it ceramic coated. I also have the manifold for the weber installed. I think it looks pretty cool. The main reason for doing the header now is that it allowed me to reinstall the steering column which was holding up the dashboard installation.

Headlights and Turn Signals
 
The front end is all wired.
 
Brakes and Hydraulics
 
I replaced the original rubber hoses with stainless steel front and back






 
Header and Manifold




 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Hope you're still on here, but I wanted to ask what kind of exhaust manifold you're using.

    ReplyDelete